Wedding Bands

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions

Do you provide the marriage license?

No. The couple must contact their local County Clerk's office to obtain a marriage license. Marriage licenses in California are valid for 90 days. If the marriage ceremony isn't conducted in that 90 day window, you will need to obtain a new license.

Do you charge for travel?

No. My fees are all-inclusive.

Who turns in the marriage license to the County Clerk after the ceremony?

It is the officiant's responsibility to submit the completed marriage license to the County Clerk's office after the ceremony. However, the couple may turn it in themselves if they desire.

What if we don't want any mention of religion in our ceremony?

You can have as little or as much mention of religion in your ceremony as you desire. You can also have zero mention of religion. It's completely up to you.

Do we need a witness?

Yes, unless you obtain a Confidential Marriage license. While there is space for two witnesses to sign the license, only one witness signature is required by law.

Do you provide a free consultation?

Yes, I do. In fact, I insist on a meeting, either in person or virtually, prior to hiring me so you can meet me and get a sense for my personality and for me to get to know you a little bit. It also gives you the chance to ask me any questions you have regarding my services.

Are you a LGTBQ+ ally?

I am! I am a proud supporter of the LGTBQ+ community!

Do you offer discounts?

I do! I offer discounts for military, first responders and teachers.